The MSc in Mechanical Engineering is a research-based education that integrates in-depth knowledge from core areas of mechanical engineering with product development, mathematics, computer science, physics, and chemistry. This combination qualifies graduates for careers both in traditional engineering and emerging multidisciplinary areas.
The programme is tutor driven. Each student selects a professor as a personal tutor, matching the desired area of specialisation. The tutor defines a personal curriculum that takes into consideration the student's talents and expectations.
Areas of specialisation:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automatic Control and System Dynamics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Engineering
- Energy Technology
- Fluid Science and Engineering
- General Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing and Economics
- Manufacturing Science and Product Design
- Micro and Nanoscale Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Solid Mechanics and Advanced Structures